
I am of course the author of this blog. I am about to turn 26 on September 14th (getting old) and excited about everything in my life right now. I am a full-time nursing student at Baptist College of Health Sciences creaping up on my senior year. I will start the semester again next week and if I don't lose my mind this semester I will graduate in December 2009! (I keep reminding myself...only another year!) I am also a full-time MCA at Methodist Germantown Hospital's ER. I am shooting to become an extern in December so I can gain some more experience and MAKE MORE MONEY!!! And last but not least, I am a full-time mom and soon-to-be wife!!!! Roberto and I have finally decided to take a cruise in April or August next year and elope to the BAHAMAS!!!! We will have a throw-down party when we get back! I can't wait! Enough about me though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment